Votes: 16 15.7%
  • November 2011

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • December 2011

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone mind naming the fish for each month? I know a couple but unsure of the rest and I'd love to look them up. Thanks!

I'll try my best fintastic!
(I'm going to use numbers not months sorry)
1.Apisto
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. Firemouth
7. Maybe a betta?
8. I think it's a firemouth with a bunch of fry but not sure.
9. Looks apistoish
10. Apisto
11. Firemouth
12. Apisto

15 is beautiful :drool:

15?

blink.gif

I cant decide if my vote was because the photo is a great shot of a very fast fish, a beautiful fish... or purely because it wasn't a cichlid or a siamese fighter :shifty: its only when you line them up like this you realise how bias people are to species lol :shifty:

U cant include the betta, theres only one up there but the cichlid I agree. Its not everyday u find a betta that sparkled elegantly in a color other than red and blue

Some of those cichlids are awesome, particulary the agassizi and the cockatoo, but the Killi is just beautiful. And is next on my list of Fish I Want To Own.

Pleasure to see my entry up there with some beautiful fish, hard choice choosing between the other 11 but finally made a decision :good:

James

I had to go for the shot with all the babies. Something about seeing a fish play mommy just warms me. It was a great shot of momma and her kids!

I had to go for the shot with all the babies. Something about seeing a fish play mommy just warms me. It was a great shot of momma and her kids!
That way its surely a winner, though i voted for the Betta cos i found it ELEGANT:hey: , but who can beat the "MOmmy spirit" :good:

i love the betta but i i cant say no to a momma cichlid and her fry partly cus it makes me miss my cichlid mary and her mate and all the fry they had they were so cute :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back