1000 Us Gal Project

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
That pic of the arowana is stunning!  He looks magnificent.  Thanks for sharing :)

Right a little update

I have this little female pearl to go with the male

I also have this female coming next Friday
This one is a hybrid ray the parents are mother black diamond x pearl the father is henlei x leopoldi
I'm hoping to breed her with my male p14 in a few years then she will have a bit of all the nicest rays in her pups

I can't describe how amazed I am at this. One day Once I've settled down, I hope to be able to do something like this. Very impressed.

Well I got the little hybrid ray dropped to my house at 2am and I must admit it was a bit smaller than I was expecting

Hehe aww well I hope it does well for you! How big would you say it is?

The hybrid is in the grow out tank for 3 months
The good thing about having my grow out connected to my main tank is I can leave pellets in the small tank all the time for small fish to graze on without it affecting the water buffet style

Yes this thread has hit 50 pages now

MadMan-JaMeS said:
U still got my old Cambelli Dat ?

How's he doing now ?
Not got the cambelli

After years of keeping lots of tiger fish in the one tank the big tiger decided he wants the tank to himself he won't tollorate any other tigers in the tank now

Not sure what to say, it's all been said.  Unbelievably cool operation you got there.  I am in awe.

Hi guys

My tank has a full 5 page write up on my tank this month in practical fish keeping

You probably don't need to read it if you have read this thread but still nice for me to get it old school on paper

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 316
Congrats! :yahoo: We could now consider you a published author I guess. Too bad I'm not a subscriber :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back