1 X Zebra Loach. Free. Chester Location

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mbsqw1d

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Livestock:   1 x Zebra Loach (Botia Stratia) approx 2 years old. Very healthy condition.
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Territorial fish, has started to bully my Corydoras
Delivery or Collection: Collection from CH1
Sales price: Free
Postage & Packaging: N/A

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi

I have a newly established 300ltr tank, currently have 4 glowlight tetras and 9 tiger barbs. The barbs are quite agressive do you think they would be good companions for your zebra loach?

i believe they are much happier with another 4 zebra loach... he hides most of the time so as long as he has somewhere to squeeze into (he literally squeezes himself into the smallest of spaces!) then i think he'll be fine... maybe someone on here will have a more expert opinion?

Hi have been advised that loaches should be left alone...... Most of the time, will be happy to give him a new home and maybe look to get some companions for him he should have plenty of hiding places in the mean time

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back