1 Male Krib & 1 Female Krib

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

JL94x4

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Whats the chances of my 1 male and 1 female kribs pairing? I know you should get a couple and see if you get a pair but Ashley (from this forum) gave me a male Krib, so i thought id go and get a female Krib, theyre both in the 260L tank, and the male was VERY grumpy, hardly moves, was always hiding, and the female was very active, checking out her new home! Now the male has come out and isn't swimming as much but hes out visible.

What are the chances of them becoming a pair, and what are the signs of them 'fancying' each other?

Chances are high - kribs are one of the 'just add water' fish when it comes to breeding. Think very carefully about letting them breed. Where will you grow on 50 Kribs and what will you do with them - a lot of shops won't take them.

Chances are high - kribs are one of the 'just add water' fish when it comes to breeding. Think very carefully about letting them breed. Where will you grow on 50 Kribs and what will you do with them - a lot of shops won't take them.

I have got a spare 30G tank, which is currently, cycling. Was going to put a male BETTA in there but i'll save it for some baby Kribs :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back