1 Fish, 2 Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Truck, go ahead and list all ~ the bettas that you like, but it will never be necessary to just put down the splendens like that.

I adore HM-rosetails. Any colors will do, although I really like black ones...however, at the same time, I like light-colored ones too. I still love veiltails, no matter how common they are~ crowntails are interesting, however I'll probably only buy from a breeder. They seem much much prettier~

Sorry I forgot this was a Betta forum, a place to discuss ALL types of Betta, seeing as no specific species is indicated in the OP where's the problem?

I think its you tbh =]

anyways

I have a thing for white coloured bettas and cambodians, I've always wanted to find a white cellophane betta =[

I like giant bettas. Honestly, I didn't know about them until earlier today when I went to the betta section in Petco and saw a 2.5+ inch long betta with short fins, broad body, a large ^ shaped mouth and small eyes labeled "Giant Betta." Man, I want one so bad now.

I love the way HM Rose tails look, if i could get one in a white, or maybe an purple-pinkish color, i would be totally in love! Ohh Butterfly HM rosetail... Yep yep. I have 2 Veil tail males and 1 crown tail female (bought her as a veil tail.. imagine my surprise). My favorite Color wise is Mr. Grumpy Gills, and my favorite personality wise is Rainbow. Nixie... Still learning her personality.
Here's 1 Fish aka Red Fish: Mr. Grumpy Gills (because he has an attitude, from the moment i brought him home)
12315_1369630607354_1429388413_31037283_7859574_n.jpg

2 fish or Blue Fish: Rainbow (My Sweet Boy and because Twlight was taken by a movie)
24707_1385469363313_1429388413_31075291_2663320_n.jpg

And 3 fish aka Green FIsh? lol Nixie, My Bossy Female (she looks more blue then green in person, and now live in a 5 gallon aquarium)
26849_1398667813266_1429388413_31100689_5885506_n.jpg

Any betta that isn't splendens, seriously what is the attraction? There are wilds out there, much prettier.

hm.. just out of curiosity, what types are you into?
B.pugnax is my favourite, followed by B.picta.

Sorry I forgot this was a Betta forum, a place to discuss ALL types of Betta, seeing as no specific species is indicated in the OP where's the problem?

I think its you tbh =]
:lol:
If you say so, I'm just not a fan of splendens, there are nicer species out there.

My favorite betta species is b.enisae, gorgeous little mouthbrooders and you can keep groups.
moz-screenshot-7.png
moz-screenshot-8.png
enisae10.jpg

(picture courtesy of http://www.ibcbettas.org/smp/species/enisae.html)

Of the b.splendens, I prefer HMPKs, especially the mustard gas.
800px-Bettasplenden-hmpk-9689.jpg

(picture courtesy of http://theaquariumwiki.com/Betta_splendens_-_variations)

My favourite betta colour is marble I just love a mish mash of all the colours and the ever changing colours on them, this is closely followed by red, halfmoon plakats are my faves but I love them all!

I think its you tbh =]

anyways

I have a thing for white coloured bettas and cambodians, I've always wanted to find a white cellophane betta =[

Hi Mewmew, does mine count ( and i love cambodians too....great minds think alike)

TankOne36.jpg

014-3.jpg

and in this one he shows his cheeky side!

Precious4.jpg

as for me all bettas are lush, but i love unusual ones...like cellophane, whiotes, marble turquoise cellophanes.

Of the wilds, B. coccina, albimarginata, and smaragdina, so far. Many of the species have a subtle coloring that is very attractive, but I seem to be drawn to the three I listed.

Of the variations of B. splendens, good ol' fashioned wild-type finnage (plakats) and wild-type coloration is my favorite variety. I also appreciate the look of the true fighting varieties.

Do you want this in the non-splendens section? The slant so far in this thread is more towards splendens, in which case, this would be the wrong forum for this thread. Should I move it for you?

I suspect this thread might have been moved over here by accident when we set up this section. I'll move it back. :)

I suspect this thread might have been moved over here by accident when we set up this section. I'll move it back. :)

I love all Betta's, I can't force myself to pick a type, color, or gender! Show me any color or type of Betta and ill love em:)

Right now I'm looking for a red/white double-tail Apache. I like DTs because they tend to have larger dorsal fins (more rays) than any other type of betta.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back