- Last Activity:
- Mar 29, 2017 at 9:19 PM
- Feb 12, 2016
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
- Neutral ratings received:
- Negative ratings received:
Share This Page
Member, Female, from US
- HarpyFishLover was last seen:
- Viewing thread Lethargic betta! Is he dying?, Mar 29, 2017 at 9:19 PM
I'm a kid (not giving out exact age ☺ ) nearing the teen years. When I was about 3 or 4 years old, my parents got me and my siblings a 3 gallon betta tank for Christmas. (My dad took care of cleaning it, so I don't have much experience in cleaning tanks lol...) We had one betta, and he died, then got another, and he died, and we quit with the fish, as we got sick of dying fish. Mid-2015, I decided I wanted a fish tank. I did tons of research, decided on my tank and everything, and waited, waited, waited, then finally got it for my birthday. So now I have a fish tank <br><br>
- My Aquariums & Fish:
- Only one aquarium, 10 gallons, with 2 male fancy guppies in it.
I play the harp and the piano, and I like to paint.
Music, fishkeeping, and video games
SignatureIt's never to late to start another hobby!