I actually got a msg from them this morning I will post pics once I have it up and running. Seems easy enough to set up with this combo
1. For this project, you will need 2-liter soda bottles to start.
2. Bottle A, dissolve 200g of citric acid into 600ml of water
3. Bottle B, dissolve 200g soda into 200ml of water
4. cap the bottle A with CAP A and bottle B with CAP B accordingly
5. Squeeze bottle A, citric acid will run into bottle B and some bubbles comes out from bottle B.
6. Squeeze bottle A again more and more bubbles will comes out from bottle B
7. stop the squeezing until the pressure meter shows 1.5 kg/cm2
8. Adjust the Pneumatic Flow Controller until the bubbles comes from the diffuser,
9. Repeat 5-7, if the pressure below 1.5kg/cm2
10. Every three to four weeks, check on your system to confirm the bubbles are still strong and present, that the tubing is clear of blocks and without leaks and to check the silicone caulking. About every month you will need to take the bottles out and replace the contents with a new yeast mixture.
What size is your tank because i used the yeast method on a 350L tank and a 250 L tank with no luck i had 2 4L bottles makign the co2 and i tested the water with a co2 tester and seemed like it was not giving off much co2. So i wouldn't recommend the yeast method unless you have a lot of time on your hands to keep chasing and mixing the new mix for the yeast.
I have a 29 gallon tank and I got great results with yeast but I also had eco complete substrate and really good 65w 6500k bulbs for lighting. I changed out the yeast about once a week. looking fw to getting this up and running again.