Photo

March 2012 Tank Of The Month Comp - Voting Poll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Poll: March 2012 TOTM Competition - Voting Poll (107 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for you favourite

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#21 mark2109111

mark2109111

Fishaholic

• 449 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

I thought my tank was nice but wow there are some beuties here.
good luck to everyone :)

Edited by mark2109111, 14 March 2012 - 10:09 PM.

#22 eggo

eggo

Fish Crazy

• 277 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

VOTING NOW OPEN... GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

i can not vote i keep getting a error [#10349] You do not have permission to vote in this poll. :-(

#23 Salam

Salam

Fish Herder

• Pip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:08 PM

I have 40 tanks up & running

40 tanks? WOW!!! :fun:

As a newbie I am very jealous. I hope to have such a beautifully aquascaped tank one day. Well done everyone :good:

#24 KrazyKuhli

KrazyKuhli

Fishaholic

• 410 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:21 PM

Voted for number3 looks lovely :good: just a bit confused why there is a Black moor in with a Discus :blink:

#25 Ludwig Venter

Ludwig Venter

Fish Gatherer

• Retired Moderator
  • 8,186 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

VOTING NOW OPEN... GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

i can not vote i keep getting a error [#10349] You do not have permission to vote in this poll. :-(

Try again to vote once you have 10 posts or more.....

#26 Mr Melt

Mr Melt

Fishaholic

• 517 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

Arrgh - I MUST beat tank 2! (too evenly matched) =P

Voted for number3 looks lovely :good: just a bit confused why there is a Black moor in with a Discus :blink:

It was a temporary problem; friends tank blew out and I was the only person with an adequately sized tank.

At 26oC he seemed perfectly fine like!

Suffice to say he's not in the tank anymore =P

PS - Thanks =)

Edited by Mr Melt, 15 March 2012 - 04:27 PM.

#27 frapadoodle

frapadoodle

Fish Addict

• 830 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:29 PM

Golly jeepers Wally!
Not knocking anybody's tank, nor all the work that goes into them. As I stated if the owner and fish are happy that's what's important.
Mine is just an opinion, if you don't like it don't bother with it. Just saying that while some great tanks, didn't see one that makes me want to do the same.
"If your happiness depends on what someone else does I guess you do have a problem." Richard Bach

#28 fishprotector

fishprotector

Fish Herder

• Pip
  • 2,114 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:36 PM

Number 10 looks great, I really like the carpet. Is it Lilaeopsis Brasiliensis?

#29 mark2109111

mark2109111

Fishaholic

• 449 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:53 PM

Number 10 looks great, I really like the carpet. Is it Lilaeopsis Brasiliensis?

Thanks, it chain swords they grow like crazy now that im running pressurised co2. Ill enter my tank agin next month now that all the plants have grown in.

#30 eggo

eggo

Fish Crazy

• 277 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:00 PM

I like number 8 the colour in the rocks and plants looks nice against the dark substate :nod:

#31 littlenemo

littlenemo

Fishaholic

• Tank Of The Month Winner
  • 573 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

thank you,moved it all around again now looks even better

I like number 8 the colour in the rocks and plants looks nice against the dark substate :nod:

#32 Hoveringpie

Hoveringpie

Fish Fanatic

• 119 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:05 PM

Number 5 gets my vote good luck! What is with the negative attitude to these tanks there all great in there own way and im sure the owners have put alot of time, money and energy into these tanks.

Edited by Hoveringpie, 16 March 2012 - 09:08 PM.

#33 henriko

henriko

Fish Fanatic

• 76 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:18 AM

Hate to say it, but don't see one that makes me want it this month. But if the owners are happy and more so the fish.

if these tanks are so uninspiring as you'd put it lets see your tank,i started this tank as a hobby,6 months ago,iv spent a lot of time and effort getting it to this stage,its not finished,probably never will be,but i look at my tank and i see what iv achieved,over 6 months,a nice set up and a lot of happy little fish,you've just kicked me in the nuts basically,but all i can say is my tank INSPIRES me

#34 henriko

henriko

Fish Fanatic

• 76 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:24 AM

Number 5 gets my vote good luck! What is with the negative attitude to these tanks there all great in there own way and im sure the owners have put alot of time, money and energy into these tanks.

thanks for your vote pie but with the negativity i dont really think its worth another go next month

#35 mark2109111

mark2109111

Fishaholic

• 449 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

thanks for your vote pie but with the negativity i dont really think its worth another go next month

I think your tank is beutiful. you should deffinantly enter it again next month. :)

#36 lloyd

lloyd

Fish Addict

• 724 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:29 PM

Ive voted for 11 as it is nice looking but more to the point it really provides a fantastic habitat for the fish inside that is exactly how they need to be kept in :good:

#37 Tom499

Tom499

Fish Fanatic

• 139 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:34 PM

Loving all the planted tanks :good: Really puts mine to shame!

#38 frapadoodle

frapadoodle

Fish Addict

• 830 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:49 AM

Hate to say it, but don't see one that makes me want it this month. But if the owners are happy and more so the fish.

if these tanks are so uninspiring as you'd put it lets see your tank,i started this tank as a hobby,6 months ago,iv spent a lot of time and effort getting it to this stage,its not finished,probably never will be,but i look at my tank and i see what iv achieved,over 6 months,a nice set up and a lot of happy little fish,you've just kicked me in the nuts basically,but all i can say is my tank INSPIRES me

Again, if one reads closely, I was giving an opinion, while it is just personal preferance, if thr tank owners are happy, and the fish are healthy and content, that is what is important. I don't show my tank, because I know it's rubbish.
I did no more than bruise your ego, and I lament that you resorted to vulgarity.
'A 'critic' is a man who creates nothing and thereby feels qualified to judge the work of creative men. There is logic in this; he is unbiased--he hates all creative people equally.
Lazarus Longy

#39 Biulu

Biulu

Fish Herder

• Pip
  • 3,329 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

I wished I could vote more than once.... And as said before, this is not an aquascaping contest. I look not only at the plants and their lay-out but also at the inhabitants. Different fish have different needs...

#40 bradleybygrave

bradleybygrave

• 59 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:12 PM

I have rearranged my tank again and got a couple more coulful fish, I will puts some photos up in the discussion section during the week, I won't bother with this commotion again, oh and thanks for the 2 votes however you were.
Tank 12
Thanks BradleyG

I have rearranged my tank again and got a couple more coulful fish, I will puts some photos up in the discussion section during the week, I won't bother with this commotion again, oh and thanks for the 2 votes however you were.
Tank 12
Thanks BradleyG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users