14 replies to this topic

#1 Truck

Truck

UKAPS

• Moved On
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,999 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 10:10 PM

Anyone else find friday the 13th uncomfortable, I know its a load of rubbish, but I do seem to have bad luck, in march I was knocked off my bike on the way to school due to some incompetent driver that didn't know the highway code.

Does anyone else have bad luck?

#2 betta fish

betta fish

Fish Herder

• Pip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 10:23 PM

Never believe in it otherwise it will happen! you make your own luck, if you believe you are unlucky then you will be, I like to think I am lucky, just the other day I found 20 on the bus :D bad things happen to all of us though such is life I'm afraid :/ I'm not superstitious, Friday the 13th is just like any other day to me.

#3 kiriyama

kiriyama

Fish Herder

• Pip
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 10:38 PM

I was born on Friday 13th so not unlucky for me but unlucky for mum lol :lol:

#4 shelaghfishface

shelaghfishface

the one and only

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:58 AM

something stupid or bad happens to me most days.. the date dosent make any difference :lol:

#5 kiriyama

kiriyama

Fish Herder

• Pip
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:40 AM

Yeah any day with a Y in it :lol:

#6 Haych

Haych

Fish Herder

• Pip
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:20 AM

i used to believe in it, as i was always falling downstairs, out of trees, you name it, if it could be fell out of i did!

but as i grew up, i realised it didnt have to be a fri 13th, i just did it!

my past friend hates the full moon... cause apparently it gives off a bad vibe or something....

#7 LellowFish

LellowFish

Fishaholic

• 419 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:11 PM

I was born on the 13th August so my birthday falls on a friday sometimes. Doesn't bother me at all, nothing major happened at work today and everything is fine...-touch wood-

#8 Tortea

Tortea

Fish Crazy

• 322 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:57 PM

I was born on a friday 13th and my last birthday was a friday 13th of feb

#9 Haych

Haych

Fish Herder

• Pip
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:44 PM

the thing is, i have to retract my last statement, on last fri 13th i tried to put up my kids in the night garden border, and i finally managed to get it up (took 4 rolls instead of 2 :crazy: ) to go up the same night and it had all fell down :-(

i spent a good couple of hours doing the border with nothing to show for it

#10 shelaghfishface

shelaghfishface

the one and only

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:50 PM

the thing is, i have to retract my last statement, on last fri 13th i tried to put up my kids in the night garden border, and i finally managed to get it up (took 4 rolls instead of 2 Posted Image ) to go up the same night and it had all fell down Posted Image

blue tack love, works every time :lol: ( god i hate those bloody borders.. arms like spiders are needed to even nearly get them up with any degree of succes)

#11 Haych

Haych

Fish Herder

• Pip
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 08:15 PM

the thing is, i have to retract my last statement, on last fri 13th i tried to put up my kids in the night garden border, and i finally managed to get it up (took 4 rolls instead of 2 Posted Image ) to go up the same night and it had all fell down Posted Image

blue tack love, works every time :lol: ( god i hate those bloody borders.. arms like spiders are needed to even nearly get them up with any degree of succes)

the one in my daughters room stayed up as the paper was thicker, but my sons one fell down and stuck to itself so was screwed up and threw away (when i peeled it from itself it took the pattern off)

and yes, i felt like a spider after, ended up aggrivating a previous injury

#12 hihi100202

hihi100202

Fishaholic

• 486 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:22 AM

i had my bike stolen. but, we found it behind burger kind :D

#13 onebto

onebto

Fish Herder

• Pip
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 05:05 AM

Do not believe in Friday the 13th personally unfortunately it does become dangerous when the general public do its surprising how many more accidents happen because they do.

Looked it up on google "why is friday the 13th unlucky" some really interesting theory's :good:

#14 hughessomefish

hughessomefish

Fish Addict

• 898 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:30 AM

The only reason why it is considered "bad luck" is bevause way back when the church "roman catholoic" ordered the killings of all of the knights of the templars yada yada 100s year later we call it bad luck...sorry i am a history guru

#15 Hoveringpie

Hoveringpie

Fish Fanatic

• 119 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

my past friend hates the full moon... cause apparently it gives off a bad vibe or something....

There not a warewolf are they?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users